Wednesday, August 08, 2007
@01:40 * pathetic post.
if you really hate people whining, complaining, scolding the same old FK then i suggest you fk off now.
this morning i woke up uber early. i took the first shuttle bus to sch. while on the queue, some guy came and asked for donation. i didn't give, of cos'. having only 2bucks with me only. so, i guess that's why things didn't turn out nice for me. there's actually no CG lessons. then, i "just pass" the mother fucking cb socpsyc test which consist of 20%. & i'm fking sick of the relationship. i feel like banging the fking wall sometimes & ask myself what the fk am I doing, why the fk was i doing. there's NO support, except for ME, the fking whiny girl who fking act like an idiot & always asking RUBBISH. & i know wtf is he gonna say "nth better to do". RIGHT, then why the fuck is there NTH FOR ME TO DO?????? damn sian man. i like a retard. only when U happy, U dote on me, talk to me nicely. other than that? i bet outta 100 stuffs, u probably only really hear 5. & all u noe is to ask abt what, who, how, why, where are the things U got for me. & when i got all tired yet still cleaning the damn fking urine, you just fall asleep. I shall not call u for BEDTIME stories anymore. because when I WANT, I DONT FUCKING GET IT & U WANT, U GET WHATEVER FUCKING THING. why can't u give me a SECURE ANSWER when I ASK SOME SILLY GIRL QUESTION?! I WHY THE FUCK WHEN I ASK U NOT TO DO SOMETHING, U MUST FUCKING HELL DO? WHY JAS? WHY?! WHY CAN'T I DO CERTAIN THINGS? WHY FOR WHATEVER SAI REASON, WHATEVER SAI THINGS U WANNA DO, YOU CAN. fk man. i don't want to be a bitch complaining how sucky my bf is. but recently, NTH he does can make me feel better. what the heck. & some fucking cb I**I** whore is fucking retarded because nobody BOTHERS TO LOOK AT HER SHAKING HER FKING BUTT & why the fuck must she fucking post her fucking cb BUTT shaking moves to EVERYONE?yea, my vocab suck. i'll stick with the simple FUCK.
Labels: all abt MY idiotboii :), argh-ed, whining =)
;;Amelia .Z*
3 blahblahh :)