Thursday, August 09, 2007
@02:51 * ohoh!
i need to get that job, SOOON. i'm damn broke. i'm a loser because i get from my mother double the amount i should. fwahahhahaa. Loser! Loser! Loser! weeee~
I woke up at 2pm plus. Then I came here, sat here, typed here. I watched a 22second clip repeatedly for 1098203812 times, and snap-shot a lot. all for my damn project. oh, worst thing is: I've yet to colour my chimera & make a design rational & bind my design rational+bio-data of my chimera & think of a speech for my presentation.
gugunanararararaRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!then fatty darling talked to me on msn, but she went a lil' more haywire than usual. she needed a 'K' session so after my dentist appt, we went to cine. & our heart sank. hahahaha. IT'S A LESSON LEARNT! what a short & expensive lesson. :( & that bimbo didn't accompany me for a gossip&complain&jokes&laughing&pulling-the-list-of-wanted-longer&eating session. she must feel guilty at this very moment & must immediately find a super nice place to feed me good food. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
alright. really sweet of peg, weirdo & evey for reading the previous post. muahhahaha.
oh btw, my dentist appt was great. i went in and came out in abt 15mins? but my mommy was different! she went in for about like 30 mins? hahaha. that means Amelia the cute, lovely & sweet girl has a clean set of teeth. :D
Labels: friends, k-ing, MY mamii
;;Amelia .Z*
1 blahblahh :)