Monday, July 02, 2007
@21:54 * RESPECT- u give, u get.
What's the point of being nice to people? They did only tear you image. Yes, just right in front of your face. Ok, perhaps only that lil' people has this problem. So what's wrong being like that in the past? What's wrong if you has this habit? WHAT'S WRONG? AT LEAST I WENT THRU' THOSE KINDA LIFE. Unlike some no life kid, disagree with how people should act. Hey, you got things that people don't like too right? I personally find cosplaying boring & meaningless. To some people of cos' its different but least I RESPECT THEM & DON'T TEAR THEIR HEART FOR IT. & furthermore i respected you for not liking that & thus not doing in front of you. Please, you should change. I see you having a nice heart, but not so after all seh.
I so appreciate people who
RESPECT their friends. I'm so lucky to have good buddies with me, accepting me. :)
once again, happy birthday darling fatty! loll. and tml's booboo's birthday!!
;;Amelia .Z*
0 blahblahh :)