Thursday, July 05, 2007
@18:23 * projects stacking.

yesterday I spent my whole journey back home reading Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone. :D Went home & realised i've much work not done. things are soooo bad, i did last minute work for design&typography. After that I realised time was too lil', I should do it over at Charis'. Then prepared & head over to CP. loll` Swensens for baobei's birthday celebration! Cookies&Cream Ice-cream cake is LOVE! <3 Yep, played the mysterious number game & I feel so lucky. I didn't add anything in to the left overs. Wen started sprinkle loads of salt. LOL! & yea, she tio-ed. Head over to Charis' while the rest carried on their own stuffs. Happy Birthday in advance baobeii. :)



Over @ Charis', we spent time watching Miami Inked. I really hope I've cable tv @ home lor!!! We did our homework till 3am. tmd fking late! I woke up 5 minutes before 8 instead of 7am. LOLLLLLLL~ and her alarm simply rocks. It vibrated & dropped on the floor. I jumped out of the bed the second it rang lor. LOL~ but i still went back to sleep till Jia Bing brought Mcs over for us. :D so we headed to the ZOOOOOO. yea, not for playing but drawing.. boohoo! Oh, Zach brought us all to see the arowana's cousins. DAMN BIG! Imagine a fish able to grow up to 5metres! loll` Thou' the ones in zoo are 1.8m only. Oh, we also saw orang utans(duh) & they're like humans. I saw them hitting something then a zookeeper walked pass and called her, asking what she's doing. Then she stop knocking the thingy. sweet!! Reached home in 50minutes. :)


(1) I LOVE WHITE TIGERS. (2) butts on us. HORSES' butts are chio-er & so SMACKY.

i'm so sick of projects. The semester is ending soon. yes, I know july just started. I'm starting to panick over deadlines. OH sick.

Labels: friends, funnyMoments, sh0oterzs, zoo

;;Amelia .Z*
0 blahblahh :)





♀ -


Amelia \ 隽卿
since 22ndMARCH1990. the super 17 Aries. free-thinker. the $.$ girl. fussy, sensitive & short-tempered. student of skps, cvss & NP/FMS/DVFX. i ♡ mahjiong, slacking, dancing, k`ing & eating. giant panda & doggies sooo cute! am Jasper’s one & only most precious baby girlfriend. i ♡ my buddies, my parents & paopao toooo!
(^.^)v

Random Question: Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say? -Mia; the god.




get these!

#1 this blog is best viewed with the fonts/explorer that i've! =X
#2 do not reap anythingggggggg!! else, (*&!@(#*&@!(#&* to u!
#3 & lastly, to comment on my post, please open big ur eyes & scan thru' ur tiny brain about 3x first. then, click on the button below my name after every entry. geddit, freak?



wanted.

the must-do plan w/ evey (AUG'07-OCT'07)...
shopping wopping!!
trim/dye/cure my hair!
sunbathe @ sentosa
a 'K' session
***a freaking job.

*

complete a degree
10 years plan to be a success.
red iPod nano new generation
be an air-stewardess for at least a year!
a lomo!
tops, bottoms, tops and bottoms !
accessories
party world the whole night
black mahjong tiles.
most impt, $$$$$$$!!!



credits

Powered by Blogger
Photoshop.
those misc. i used
ME! ME! ME!

Tune Back

06.2005, 07.2005, 08.2005, 09.2005, 10.2005, 11.2005, 12.2005, 01.2006, 02.2006, 03.2006, 04.2006, 05.2006, 06.2006, 07.2006, 08.2006, 09.2006, 10.2006, 11.2006, 12.2006, 01.2007, 02.2007, 03.2007, 04.2007, 05.2007, 06.2007, 07.2007, 08.2007, 09.2007,

be there
Arisa
Auntie Evelyn
Celestine
Cindy
Charis
Cookie
Daniel
Elen
Elix
Elizabeth
Eugene
Evon
Farah
Jairus
Jia Bing
Jie Hui
Jolene
Junwei
Kah Yuen
Katie
Lia
Lovell
Melinda
Melissa
Qiu Lin
Richard
Serene
Sheena
Valerie
Xueru
Xueying
Yi Xian
Yin Wen