Thursday, September 21, 2006
@20:17 *
I'll never understand why its so contradicting.
Teachers always tell us "Don't let others think that you are the last class and it means you'll be the last" and "Don't let others look down on you".
So kind. But I've no idea why teachers uses our class' work as examples to make everyone laugh.
My EL teacher doesn't encourage me. Never. Everytime she'll just say "Your brother got a B3. Do you think you can?". Even if i got 3/5 for my vocab section, she just said "It's a miracle".
This is how teachers do their job. Oh no.. not all. Mrs Koh is someone different. She encourages me all the time.
The words these humans say.
IMAGINE how they will feel.
AND, this is for everyone out there: I hate people to call me an ah lian.added*: the sch said they really hoped the sec4na to come back again. but they are so brainless. 4 classes into 2 classes. haii. i really don't understand my school.
;;Amelia .Z*
0 blahblahh :)